Scorpbot Setup – Authentication Settings
ScorpBot Setup guide:
Important you will need two accounts on Twitch one being your main account and one being your bot account (remember to have 2FA on both).
1. Bot Name will be the name of your Bot account.
2. Channel should be the channel you stream to starting with #
3. Leave Port at 6667 and leave Server at irc.twitch.tv
4. Now for the Oauth-Token, make sure you are logged in to your “BOT ACCOUNT” and click Generate Oauth-Token, this will take you to a twitch authorize page (double check you are logged in bot account). Click Authorize this will give you your Oauth-token; copy this in to the Oauth-Token box in twitch authentication settings.
5. Click Connect and will connect, I would also recommend ticking the “Include in connect All” box.
Important you will need two accounts on Beam one being your main account and one being your bot account (remember to have 2FA on both).
1. Bot Name should be the name of your Bot account/ Bot.
2. Channel type your username for your primary account NOT the bot.
3. Make sure you are logged in as your BOT account and click on Generate Oauth-Token, this will then take you to a page which will ask you to approve scorpbot, Press Approve on this page, on the next page copy the Token and paste that in the Beam Authentication settings page under Oauth-Token of the Bot.
4. Under Streamer your primary name should already be filled out.
5. Make sure you are now logged in to your “Primary account” click on the Generate Oauth-Token under the streamer settings, this will take you to a page to approve, click on approve. On the Next page copy the Token and paste that into the Oauth-Token under streamer settings.
6. You can now click Connect; I also suggest clicking Include in Connect All.
Gamewisp integration it is just a case of getting your token from Gamewisp, so just click on the Generate Oauth-Token button which will take you to the Gamewisp website where it will ask you to authorize a Third-Party Application, just click on Accept and copy the Token over to the Scorpbot settings page. You can now click on Connect, also feel free to tick the box saying “Include in Connect All”.
The Google Integration will allow you to share spreadsheets of song requests and commands to your viewers, just simply click on the Authenticate button, which will take you to a Google page and click on Allow.
Make sure that when you go to the StreamJar Authentication tab that you click on the Beta. First you will fill in your username on Streamjar and then click on “Generate Oauth-Token” which will take you to the Streamjar website and ask you to allow access. Then it will give you your token, paste this in the authentication page of the bot.
After you have added all the accounts or the ones you would like to add go to the Dashboard tab on inside the bot and it should say that all connections are connected.