StreamLabs Alerts Echoing
Are you having problems with alerts echoing when using streamlabs? Here is a quick guide that might help you fix this problem.
So why do you have a echo, this is normally caused by the alert repeating itself in the background. Normally happens when you have more than one “Scene” with the same alert in sources.
- Open up OBS find your “Browser Source” for your alerts.
- Right click the source and click “Properties”.
- TICK the Box at the bottom that says “Shutdown When Not Active”.
- Make sure you do this for EVERY browser source in all your “Scenes”.]
- Open up XSplit find your source for StreamLabs Alerts.
- Right Click the Source to bring up properties.
- UNTICK the box at the bottom that says “Keep Source In Memory”.
- DO this for all “URL Sources” on all ALL Scenes.